- Updated On:
- December 21, 2019
Purva Westend project is registered on rera with following RERA Ids:-PR/KN/170729/000236(Purva Westend) & PR/KN/170729/000394(Purva Westend Phase 1).
When you think of buying a new home, you picture and wish for ‘luxury’, ‘world-class amenities’, and ‘an infrastructure inspired by west’. To make this a reality, Puravankara Group brings you their latest residential project named Purva Westend. Located in Begur, Bangalore, Purva Westend is in close proximity to Kudlu Gate and Silk Board Junction.
It is also well connected to hot spots like BTM Layout, HSR Layout, Jayanagar, JP Nagar and Koramangala through a network of roads. The skyscrapers of Purva Westend have 2 and 3BHK flats with inspiration derived from London’s West End & New York’s Broadway vibrant cultures, Purva Westend infrastructure is equipped with special amenities like jogging track, gymnasium, steam and sauna room, senior citizen corner, ballet room and more.
Live in the world of art, music and cinema.
Purva Westend is a pure delight for art, music and cinema enthusiasts. Inspired by vibrant artistic cultures such as London’s West End and New York’s Broadway, this property offers beautifully designed 3 BHK apartments complemented by world-class features! Unique lifestyle amenities like a multi-purpose cinema screen with amphitheatre, a graffiti wall, a piano themed pave way and a guitar headstock shaped swimming pool make it one of the most artistic residential projects in Bangalore.
Conveniently located on the ‘high growth corridor’ of Hosur Main Road, Purva Westend is located opposite to upcoming Metro Station at Kudlu Gate and is only a 10-minute drive from Electronic City Phase 1. The NICE Road junction is also just 5 kms away. The architecture design of these magnificent homes is nothing short of a magnum opus, where you can experience a luxurious lifestyle. Own a home at Purva Westend to live a life that’ll never be short of drama.
- 2, 3 BHK
- 1,184 – 1,906 sq ft
- ₹ 76.84 L – ₹ 1.24 Cr
- 2, 3 BHK
Purva Westend Specifications
- Internal: Teak Wood Frame and Shutter
- Main: Teak Wood Frame and Shutter
- Balcony: Vitrified Tiles
- Master Bedroom: Vitrified Tiles
- Toilets: Anti Skid Tiles
- Living/Dining: Vitrified tiles
- Kitchen: Vitrified Tiles
- Other Bedroom: Vitrified tiles
- Exterior: Sand Faced Plaster
- Interior: Sand Faced Plaster
- Kitchen: Ceramic Tiles Dado up to 2 Feet Height Above Platform
- Toilets: Full Height Designer Tiles
- Kitchen: Provision for Water Heater
- Toilets: Sanitary fittings
- Wiring: Concealed Copper Wiring with Adequate Points
- Points: Living
- Frame Structure: RCC framed structure
- Since its inception in 1975, Puravankara has believed that there is only one mantra for success: Quality. This credo combined with uncompromising values, customer-centricity, robust engineering and transparency in business operations, has placed it among the ‘most preferred’ real estate brands in both residential and commercial segments.
- The Company has grown from strength to strength, having successfully completed 48 residential projects and 2 commercial projects spanning upto 23.54 million square feet (PPL’s economic interest –20.93 msft). Currently it has 24.87 million square feet / 17,895 units (PPL’s economic interest – 22.03 msft/ 16,188 units) of projects under development, with an additional 22.73 million square feet(PPL’s economic interest – 18.98msft) in projected development.
- The award was adjudged under the group residential category by FIABCI in Paris, the International Federation of Real Estate. Puravankara has also bagged the Realty Plus Excellence Award – 2012 in the category ‘Popular Choice – Developer of the Year: Residential.’ Ravi Puravankara, Chairman, has received the ‘Lifetime Achievement’ award. Jackbastian K. Nazareth, CEO, was deemed “Most Enterprising CEO.” Puravankara has a workforce of over 900 skilled personnels, including 205 engineers and in-house architects who fuel the organization’s vision of delivering quality products to its consumers perpetually.