- Updated On:
- December 19, 2019
We are one of the leading residential real estate development companies in South India, primarily focused on the mid-market and affordable housing categories.
We are among the five largest residential real estate companies in South India, including specifically in Bengaluru and Chennai, in terms of number of aggregate units launched in the calendar years 2012 to 2017 and the six months ended June 30, 2018.
We are also present in the mid-market premium and luxury housing categories, commercial and office space category as well as plotted development category.
A landmark project with 1, 2 & 3 BHK, which give you best of both worlds, a perfect work location and a resort-like weekend lifestyle, at a price that keeps your wallet heavy and your heart light.
Bangalore based Shriram properties have come up with their new residential project Shriram Blue. The project is strategically located at Krishnarajapuram or KR Puram in Bangalore seat against the backdrop of the 250-acre Yella-Mallappa Shetty Lake. The project is currently at an under construction stage.
What are the key details of the project?
* Shriram Blue holding a total of 8.59 acres of an area the project will provide the residents with 3BHK apartments which are aesthetically designed with maximum area efficiency.
* The coverage area of the apartments is exceeded from1650 to 2,150 sq. ft. The residents will enjoy a breath-taking view of the sunrise overlooking the beautiful lake, situated very close to the building. If you buy a home here, you will have sufficient time to organize all the resources until the possession which is scheduled in the year 2021.
What are the location advantages of the project?
* KR Puram is a suburb of Bangalore located in the eastern part of the city about 15 km from the Bangalore city railway station. KR Puram is located on National Highway 75, at the junction of the Outer Ring Road and Old Madras Road.
* It is about 3 km from the Byappanahalli metro station.KR Puram is also located close to the IT hubs of Whitefield and Marathahalli. Because of the good connectivity to other parts of Bangalore city, top builders of the city are investing in the area.
Shriram Blue located just 10 mins from Hoodi junction, Shriram Blue has a three-fold advantage of seamless connectivity, unparalleled convenience and robust social infrastructure. Project is nestled between Whitefield – Hoskote road and Old Madras road facing a 250-acre lake.
- ITPB – 6.9 kms
- TCS – 7.8 kms
- Lake Montfort School– 1.4 kms
- Decathlon – 5.6 kms
- Phoenix Market city – 6 kms