To get the required numerical ID for $forum_id, $topic_id, $reply_id and $tag_id you will need to visit your /wp-admin/ section and either by editing the post or by hovering your mouse over the applicable forum/topic/reply/tag post type you will see a numeric ID for that post eg. /wp-admin/post.php?post=47
[places_list place_list="ID,s of places separated by comma" place_per_row="4" ][/places_list]
- No Topics
You must be logged in to create new forums.
– Display a single forums topics. eg.
You must be logged in to create new topics.
– Display the ‘New Topic Form’ for a specific forum ID.
– Display a single topic. eg.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
– Display a single reply eg.
– Display a tag cloud of all topic tags.
– Display a list of all topics associated with a specific tag. eg.
Oh bother! No topics were found here!
– Single view – Display topics associated with a specific view. Current included ‘views’ with bbPress are “popular” and “No Replies”
– Display the search form template.
– Display the login screen.
– Display the register screen.
– Display the lost password screen.
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags
** Not yet implemented, planned for future release.